Posted by annie on Nov 26th, 2008
1. 18 tater tots
2. turkey sandwich on whole grain bread with lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts, and mustard
3. Progresso chicken and wild rice soup
4. one hot dog
5. leftover chicken tikka masala with naan
6. one cup of rice pudding
Posted by chris on Nov 25th, 2008
Following Annie’s lead, I will share my daily eating habits on this website. I might fudge the dates because I don’t sleep regularly (for example, it’s 11AM and I’ve been up all night). But I will try to break down my list by “days” as best I can.
- Tri tip & provolone on dutch crunch bread with bacon BBQ sauce from Los Gatos Meats & Smokehouse
- Tiramisu for two
- 16oz Seattle’s Best coffee at Borders cafe
- Ceaser salad with salmon from Whole Foods
In case my list misleads you into thinking I have any self-control: the tiramisu was friggin’ huge.
Posted by annie on Nov 25th, 2008
The hallmark of any foodie is tireless conversation about meals. Once, I spent an hour talking about scrambled eggs with my friend Richard. (We spent the next hour talking about butter.) In this tradition, I’d like to start blogging about everything I eat in the course of a day.
Okay, okay, I’m also trying to be less of a glutton. So I’m hoping that the public shame I’d have to face after consuming eight slices of bacon in one day will motivate me to eat healthier.
Today, I have eaten:
1. one can of Progresso’s chicken and wild rice soup
2. one can of Campbell’s condensed chicken noodle soup
3. one cup of rice pudding
4. one banana
5. one small bag of Vicky’s salt and vinegar chips
6. half a portion of chicken tikka masala
7. half of an aloo naan (for those of you who don’t know, that’s naan stuffed with potatoes, thus carbs stuffed with more carbs)
Not bad, right?