Posted by chris on Dec 1st, 2008
Now that my meals consist of things besides predictable (albeit tasty) Thanksgiving leftovers, I’m back to reporting what I eat. Here we go:
- Sample of 9-month aged Murray Bridge Australian sharp cheddar from Whole Foods. Recommended — I actually buy this cheese on a regular basis.
- Jjamppong (a spicy noodle soup with seafood and vegetables)
- Fortune cookie
- Espresso chocolate chip cookie from Whole Foods
- Cold slice of combination pizza
- Organic California-grown red seedless grapes