Posted by chris on Nov 26th, 2012
- Alienman: I’ve lost 15 lbs since you left Portland.
- Alienman: How to lose weight: step one, get Chris Rhee out of town
Posted by chris on Sep 26th, 2011
- Alienman: i think your appetite and mine are totally out of sync today
- Alienman: so go eat something and check back in a few hours
- Chris: I’ll just stay at home. Alone. With no one to love me.
- Chris: Eating a cold sandwich over the sink.
- Alienman: yea, do that
- Alienman: and i’ll happily picture how pitiful you look
- Chris: I didn’t mention anything about being pitiful. I’ll be rocking out.
Posted by chris on Jul 19th, 2011
Not pictured: tiny half-bite-size shortbread cookies from Alienman, who enjoys subtle dessert flavors that feature hints of sugar notes. I don’t play that shit. When you do as many desserts as I do, you quickly build up a tolerance. Only the darkest, boldest, raw and uncut confections will bring about the satisfaction that you crave.
But I will give her props. Last night, we got caked up at Cassidy’s with a flourless chocolate cake topped with mint ice cream. And a side of strawberry crème brûlée… You heard me.
Posted by chris on Jun 7th, 2011
A productive day: healthy lunch, 3 cups of french press coffee, red velvet cupcake and some design work from Crema Bakery with the company of Alienman & Zachary. Shout out to Amanda, who joined us for lunch, but bailed back to the office before the caffeine & sugar overload. What a
healthy, responsible, professional, modern working woman chump.