Posted by annie on Dec 3rd, 2008
1. 1/3 of an Asiago cheese bagel with cream cheese from Noah’s
2. 1/3 of a blueberry bagel with blueberry cream cheese from Noah’s
3. half a See’s milk chocolate bar with toffee
4. two big bowls of my mom’s Chinese cabbage soup (which is a lot like Russian cabbage soup except not nearly as sour, and way tastier!)
5. five plates of romaine salad with goma dressing, yes, FIVE. Goma dressing is THAT amazing, it makes eating plain salad not only tolerable but quite enjoyable. You can find goma dressing at your local japanese grocery store.