follow me on twitter
She’s having a cupcake and coffee for breakfast. Proposal imminent.
Posted by chris on Nov 4th, 2010
word knowledge. Don’t let this happen to you or your loved ones.
- Tim: today’s lunch: turkey chili and maybe a fried egg along with it.
- Justin: interesting combo. Is that common?
- Justin: That’s not something I’ve heard before.
- Zack: i do it all the time
- Zack: for breakfast mostly
- Zack: dunno where I learned it.
- Chris: i’ve done it
- Will: ive put egg in chili
- Justin: I’m calling my mom and asking why she deprived me of this all those years.
Posted by chris on Jun 22nd, 2009
Had a nice, relaxing breakfast on the patio at Katy’s Place in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA.
Eggs benedict: 3 poached eggs, smoked salmon, Hollandaise & caviar on top of an English muffin. Country potatoes. Fresh coffee.
- chris: I just paid $26 for eggs
- brian: Knowing you, it probably came with a side of fish from outer space. “Can you make sure the fish was orbiting a moon of Jupiter?”
Posted by chris on Feb 19th, 2009
I rarely eat breakfast food in the morning, but whenever I pull an all-nighter with work, I get the craving for it. So today, I made scrambled eggs with crème fraîche, topped with fresh chives and black truffle salt. Along with a ham croissant, that I mainly made to test out my new bread knife.
I’ll write about my latest kitchen gadget acquisitions later. Right now, I must get back to work… See you soon, World.
Posted by chris on Jan 29th, 2009
Rose Donuts & Cafe is the only place I know of takes an entire diner breakfast and wraps it in a tortilla to create their breakfast burrito. If you dare to finish the whole thing, it will surely put an end to whatever plans you’ve made for the day. Stuffed with eggs, ham, bacon, a sausage link, hash browns & cheese, it’s a giant pill of unproductiveness.
Highly recommended, as long as your affairs are in order.
I’m not sure why I bought this today. My fridge is so full right now, when I want to eat something, I have to take out 10 containers to access the food I want. Then play a game of Tetris to fit everything back in. I feel like I’m repacking a suitcase before each meal.
Posted by chris on Jan 9th, 2009
Stay away. Only I may eat these pancakes. Because I was sick when I cooked them.
It’s a good idea to drop blueberries onto the batter once it’s on your pan/griddle, rather than mix them in with all your other ingredients. Otherwise, you end up with grey-ish blue streaks through your pancakes and everyone will hate you.