Posted by chris on Jun 15th, 2013
She knows me so well.
Daisy surprised me with chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels.
She intends for us to snack on them during a flight. In. The. Future. 32 hours away. 32 hours of pretezel-less hell. 32 hours of tortuous challenege. Of pointless denial. Of staring game.
SHE DOESN’T KNOW ME AT ALL.
[Update, 12 hours before departure:] Yeah. All gone.
Posted by chris on Dec 7th, 2012
Daisy’s plate of Lobster Mac and Cheese from Montrio Bistro in Monterey, CA
Posted by chris on Dec 6th, 2012
- Daisy: I wonder if this week old duck is still okay
- Chris: Could be pushing it
- Daisy: Eh. The microwave will kill the germs
- Chris: I’m eating oatmeal with brown sugar and apples
- Daisy: I’m eating future food poisoning!
Not surprisingly, this is a girl who told me last week, “I like living life on the edge… of the toilet.”